St. Louis appears to be like many other cities in the Midwest.. They have TWO seasons.. Winter and Construction.. We encountered several construction zones and detours during our brief stop in the city. Construction and a temporary road closure due to early prep for the 4th of July celebration caused us to have to exit near Martin Luther King Blvd.. You know what they say about Martin Luther King Blvd!!!
Chris Rock said it best.... "You know what's sad? Martin Luther King stood for non violence. And I don't care where you are in America, if you're on Martin Luther King Boulevard, there's some violence going down." Run Brotha Run! LOL
Clark, I Think This is the Wrong Exit!!!!
Who remembers these lines from Vacation?Clark: Excuse me. Could you please tell how to get back on the expressway?
Pimp: Man, who do I look like, Christopher "Columbo"
Clark: Thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment